30 Cornelian Road Pearl Beach NSW 2256
The Aboriginal term for 'place of many birds' Bimbimbie is a stunning original cottage with a beautiful tranquil yard and offers plenty of reasons to relax.
The Aboriginal term for 'place of many birds' Bimbimbie is an original cottage with a tranquil yard and offers plenty of reasons to relax. Located in Pearl Beach, a serene and popular town for holidayers, this partially refurbished home features seamless indoor/outdoor spaces, tasteful decor, sun-drenched interiors and large timber deck which overlooks peaceful bushland surrounds. Enjoy nature at its finest at Bimbimbie and hear the occasional soft chirping of birds. Bimbimbie is a 4-minute walk to Pearl's pristine beach and rock pool, passing the general store, cafe, playground and restaurant along the way. Master bedroom has a queen bed. Bedroom 2 has two single beds.
- Living space with flat-screen TV, DVD player, wood fireplace, ceiling fan, deck access
- Kitchen contains a dishwasher, gas cook top, oven, microwave, fridge, coffee machine
- Timber deck features an outdoor setting and sun umbrella, hinterland views (no BBQ)
- Huge level yard with bush land setting; timber floorboards throughout; curbside parking
- 500 metres to Pearl's beachfront, playground, cafe, restaurant; short drive to Umina Beach
- Original retro bathroom with combined shower and bath; full laundry facilities
- Please note entrance to the property is from the carport on the side of the house from the back
Please note that $95.00 cleaning fee has been added to the overall booking total for this property.
Linen/towels are available if needed at $15 per person & Bed Making $50 if required
STRICTLY NO parties, functions, excessive noise or additional visitors allowed. Strictly no pets or smoking allowed
- Per night from: $126
- Per week from: $975
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Maximum adults sleeps 4
- Total adults & children sleeps 4
- Bond: $750.00
- Linen: Not included